Monday, October 4, 2010

Lighting



What I did for this is I shut off my daughters beddroom light and opened her door to allow a little bit of light to come in. The first picture I actually had to room light on to show light coming from above. The second picture I set the bear right infront of the door where the light was coming in so the light would be behind the bear. The last picture I set the bear to the side of the light . It is very interesting to see where the shadows fall in each of these photos.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. My favorite is the last teddy bear. It looks like he could just get up and become real...in a kid sort of way of course :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. My mother collects bears and would love to see this as it wearing firefighter gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good! I like the different ways you decided to use lighting and I love the cute teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different lighting scenarios above, but my favorite has to be the one with the most shadows. I don't know why. I like how the light is shining just on the bear's hat, face and jacket.

    ReplyDelete