Monday, October 18, 2010

Landscape Photos














I love taking Landscape photos. I think it helps us to appreciate our surroundings. I think a lot of times we take our surroundsing for granted and being able to capture a specific memory and to be able to look back at it we are able to see things that we might not have been able to see before. When we look back on it we may beable to remember what the weather was like that day or what the air felt like or maybe what we were doing. I think sometimes we appreciate pictures of landscapes more than we do just looking at the landscape.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great group of landscape photos I absolutley love them all. I really like the photo of the deer in between the trees. That was a great shot.I also like the photo of the sunset and how it reflects off the water. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very nice landscape photos. I also like taking landscape photos...especially if my daughter is in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of landscape photos. I especially like the last with the sunset and the water. You did a good job making the darkness work WITH the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful photos i especially like the fisrt one of the little island.

    ReplyDelete